Step 2: Here is the schematic Diagram, in my code I used Digital pin 2 as a Tx and D3 as an RX.
- AT – Will give OK on the serial monitor, if Not just unplug vcc Pin of ESP8266 Module for a moment and reconnect again.
- Send AT+RST – Command to Restart module / Optional Command
- Send AT+GMR – To get the firmware version
- Send AT+CWMODE? – Set Module to a Dual Mode Sucha as Standalone + Access Point mode.
- Send AT+CWLAP – Command to Search Nearby Wifi Access Point. Find your Wifi Name in the Search Result.
- Send AT+CWJAP=”Your Wifi Name”,”Your Wifi Password” – Command to Connect to WIFI.
- Send AT+CIFSR – Command to Check Allocated Ip given by your Wifi to your ESP8266 Module/Optional Command.